Here's an interview with Universal Fantasy! Long overdue, I know.
1. Tell me a little bit about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? The Hermit
You could say that I'm a bit of an old soul. I'm very introspective and thoughtful, and I try to look for deeper answers.
2. What are your strengths as a deck? 10 of Swords
I am a warrior, and I have a lot of pride. I will make sure that you understand the answers I give you.
3. What are your weaknesses as a deck? 5 of Swords
I may have a tendency to push too hard, and I think I'm a bit of a know-it-all.
4. What do you bring to the table? What are you here to teach me? 4 of Swords
I'm here to teach you how to interpret. Look beyond the LWB. Rely on your experiences.
5. How can I best learn and collaborate with you? The Moon
It's so easy to be lost in my imagery, but you must learn to look beyond it to see my message.
6. What is the outcome of our working relationship? King of Pentacles
I am all about discipline. I'm here to teach you how to be a better reader. It's not going to be easy road, but I'll be with you every step of the way.