Saturday, January 9, 2010

Daily 3-Card Reading and Spirit Guides

I decided to try the spread that Kafka's Ghost linked in her blog, and it works like a charm. I think this will help me get a better understanding of my cards. Today's Mind-Body-Spirit reading was rather confusing to me that I'm not going to bother putting it up.

1. What I did well today: 7 of Pentacles

It's rather fitting that I got this card since I danced for 7 hours as a part of my teacher's Day of Dance workshop. I also felt very accomplished with myself for having the strength and the sheer ability to dance for that long and that intensely.

2. What I should leave behind: Justice

I shouldn't dwell on the fact that I skipped a makeup workshop to stay at the dance workshop. Ultimately, it was the right decision.

3. What I need to take forward into tomorrow: The Lovers

I need to own my choices. I shouldn't worry about second-guessing myself. If I make a decision, I should stick with it. It will be worth it in the end.

In other news, I felt like the Spirit Guide readings were off, so I tried it again. Turns out I have 6 spirit guides, not 9. I first got the 6 of Pentacles, but it was confirmed with The Lovers. Four were willing to speak to me, one is a very strong presence who I knew from the first reading. I'll post individual readings soon.

1 comment:

  1. This 3 card spread is wonderful. I've enjoyed getting to know my spirit guides through these interviews, looking forward to reading about yours!

    ReplyDelete