Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily 3-Card Reading

Here's my reading from last night. What was funny was that while I was shuffling, the 9 of Pentacles came out twice. It was definitely a great card to see as I received the raw photos from the photo shoot. It was a very successful shoot, and it was a great learning experience for me.

1. What I did well today: Knave of Wands

I approached all of my classes with confidence since it was the first class of the new session. I gave my students a sense of confidence about the upcoming showcase.

2. What I must leave behind: The Emperor

Tomorrow is my day to relax. There's no need for me to be the instructor and provide material. I just need to go with the flow.

3. What I must take with me into tomorrow: The Magician

I must allow myself to be energetic with the guy I'm going to be going out with. I must allow my presence to stand out.

I finally got in touch with the last two spirit guides!

1 comment:

  1. I want to do this spread, but by the time I remember it, I'm too tired to think clearly. I need to do it earlier.
    I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of your guides.

    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete