Friday, January 8, 2010

Daily 3-Card Reading

Body - The Sun
Mind - 5 of Cups
Spirit - 5 of Pentacles reversed

The cards basically summed up how I felt this morning. My body still felt energized and active, and I took advantage of that by doing some pole dancing then I'll be dancing the night away. My mind has experienced a harsh dose of reality and is filled with a lot of regret. At the same time, my mind still wants to hold onto hope that it isn't true. The 5 of Cups is looking at The Sun longing for that peace of mind and harmonious balance. Relating to the 5 of Cups, my spirit is letting go of the illusion. It wonders, am I the photographer who is completely out of the model's league? In another setting, would he have given me a second glance?

1 comment:

  1. I love your daily readings!!! So very insightful and real. Oh and I have a Moon in Pisces too!!!

    ReplyDelete