Saturday, January 23, 2010

Daily Reading for 1/22

1. What I did well today: 9 of Cups

I think this card is my dance/artist card. It shows up whenever there's some sort of dance or artistic element involved. Today was no exception since I had rehearsal with my troupe after not dancing together in three months, and I had a collaboration with a photographer. My dance is my release, and it feels good to do it.

2. What I must leave behind: 9 of Wands

Cafe Astrology says that when you hurt someone with a Venus in Cancer, they begin to retreat into their "shell". That's me right now. I'm in retreat mode after a discussion with a friend of mine, and I want to discuss how I'm feeling with her. I feel like it's the only way to really leave it behind, but at the same time while I'll wear my heart on my sleeve, I'll keep my true emotions private. Right now, there's the shame of being chastised, the confusion and uncertainty of wanting to say something but not wanting to rock the boat, the question of how to move forward without needing to walk on eggshells. The easy answer is "Say something, silly girl!" Even my cards (Secret, Mermaids, and UF said it) suggest that I do it, but it's tough. I've learned to keep it inside and put on a happy face. Now, I'm getting into venting mode.

3. What I must take with me into tomorrow: Ace of Swords

This is all about having a plan. I know I'm going to need one for class. Maybe this is even about how to approach my friend. I dunno...

1 comment:

  1. Using my Voice is so hard for me, too. I think I am finally getting to that place on this journey where knowing I need to speak up is more important than the belief that I "should" keep up the appearance that all is well when it truly isn't. The Ace of Swords is a wonderful card to take with you into a new day.

    Blessings and Light,
    Trenda

    ReplyDelete