Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daily 3-Card Reading

Body - Knight of Cups reversed
Mind - Knight of Pentacles reversed
Spirit - 2 of Swords reversed

My body has been jolted from it's usual habit of getting up late to actually being up relatively early. Because of that my mind is still struggling on how to be productive and make the best use of my day. There really wasn't much going on with my spirit today, so I'd say that it's been pretty mellow overall.

I did Cat 'N Owl's Pick Your Tarot Focus for 2010 this morning, and I had an interesting result. I initially pulled The Hierophant, but it just didn't feel right. My spirit guide told me to pick the card, directly to the left of it. What do I get? None other than the Mother herself, The Empress. This is big because we're in the year of the Empress, and it is my personality and soul card. Meditation thoughts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment