Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I know I'm getting to this rather late, but I had a great New Year Celebration that went from 7PM to about 11 AM (Christine, there's the 9 of Cups you saw). I'm exhausted, but I did a Body-Mind-Spirit spread.

1. Body - 9 of Wands reversed
A woman dressed is walking in a garden, her head down in shame.  In the background, 9 wands of alternating heights frame the bushes, almost as a block. I got that one really clear. My body's hurting right now from a night of excess. The energy to go about my day just isn't there.

2.  Mind - Knight of Wands reversed
This knight is rather unorthodox for a knight. His armor is lighter than the other knights, and I'm most curious by his "helmet" of sorts. It looks like the top of a scarab. I see this knight as providing a great influence on others. He has the ability to charm. He doesn't care about what others think of him, but everyone just loves him. In the reverse, I feel like I succumbed to the influence of others. That's all there is to it.

3. Spirit - 9 of Cups
A wealthy man is standing in a rather opulent room with 9 cups on a sill. His arm is resting on it, with a satisfying feel. Despite the craziness that was New Year's, it was a really great time, and I'm glad to have had that experience. It truly was satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment