Monday, January 18, 2010

Goddess Spread

I found this spread on Aeclectic Forum, and I thought it would be cool to do a reading on it. I would love to start building an altar to Her, but that's going to have to wait. Here is the layout of the spread.

1   2   3
     4
     5

1. You. Where you find Goddess. Your opinion towards Her. Your experience with Her so far. 6 of Cups

I look at Her with fondness and joy. I feel like I am closest with her when I think of happy memories, or when I need a gentle nudge.

2. Relation. How you have interacted with Her and what you have shared in acts and prayer. The Empress

I feel like she is with me during meditation. She's also with me when I feel that inspiration to create choreography and dance. My dance is my offering to her.

3. Goddess. Goddess aspects you have witnessed and what She has granted. Queen of Cups

She has given me sensuality, the ability to love and the ability to be open to receive love. She allows me to open my intuition, and She allows me to be a vessel to create Her message.

4. Method. Future advice on how to heighten relationship with Goddess. 8 of Wands

I must not be afraid to actually contact Her directly. She is open to listening.

5. Tangible. Advice on physical worship and how to adorn Her. The Tower

I was stumped when I saw this. I think this also relates to Card 4 in that I have to actually contact Her. Let Her be a part of me. Invoking the spirit.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've got to include position 2 as well as 4 & 5 when finding tangible ways to reach out to Goddess, adding the energies of the Empress to your worship.

    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete