Monday, January 4, 2010

Daily 3-Card Reading

I knew the day wasn't going to be a productive day when I didn't hear my alarm go off, and Secret agreed with me.

Body -  2 of Swords reversed
Mind - The Sun reversed
Spirit - King of Wands reversed

My body is still experiencing conflict of wanting to be active and wanting to be in hibernation mode. I had full intentions on getting up early to do stuff, but that didn't happen. Because of this conflict, I was quite confused as to how to go about the rest of my day (me + confusion = nothing's happening). My spirit is warning of going back to old habits so quickly when there's an opportunity to start fresh.

I'll have my month-by-month spread soon.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I SO know that old habit response to opportunity thing. Darn old habit response to opportunity thing... >:0[

    ReplyDelete