Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Deck Interview

Here's my interview with Mermaids. UF will probably come around later on in the week.

Welcome to your new home Mermaids, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? Ace of Swords

Thank you for having me here *grins*. Despite my appearances, I'm very strong. I'm here to give you a new perspective on Tarot, and help you build your intuition. I'd like to help you think about what you see and how you interpret me.

What are your strengths as a deck? 10 of Cups 

I am so filled with love, and I want to give you peace of mind. I like to think that I'm a very harmonious deck.

What are your weaknesses as a deck? The Sun 

I may be too harmonious. I don't want to upset you, so I tend to soften the blow for any negative news.

What do you bring to the table? What are you here to teach me? 10 of Pentacles  

I'm here to teach you fulfillment, to teach you how to be one with yourself. We have so much in common that I want to see you meet you full potential.

How can I best collaborate with you? Knight of Cups

I am your emotional deck. I want you to tap into you feelings when you read with me.

What is the outcome of our working relationship? Knave of Swords

I have so many things that I want to say, be open to my messages. I feel like I know you already, so keep working with me. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like we have another winner! Secret has nothing to be worried about, though, as Mermaids has a completely different personality. They will all work together like a well put together wardrobe. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Mermaids is the girlfriend who'll be the shoulder to cry on. Secret is the one who will be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very insightful interview. I think your Mermaids will have much to say to you in her gentle way.

    I'll have to go look at the deck on AT, I'm not familiar with it at all.

    ReplyDelete