Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daily Reading for 1/24

1. What I did well: 2 of Swords

Um... I wasn't really sure what this meant for today. I guess I could classify the swords as my thoughts and my emotions in that I'm trying to balance the two. However, as a Gemini (overly simplistic view, I know), my emotions are a foreign concept. Revealing my emotions is a sign of weakness.

2. What I must leave behind: 10 of Cups

When I'm with my mom, I always feel like everything is okay. There's seriously nothing out there like a mother's love. I'm very private about my personal life, and she doesn't ask questions, but she still gives me that comforting energy. Unfortunately, I can't be with her all the time. I have to leave that for today.

3. What I must take forward into tomorrow: 8 of Swords

Tomorrow is going to be a very conflicting day for me because I don't know how to approach my friend about the concerns I have. I want to be able to be open and honest with how I feel, but I've spent my life keeping everything private.

I did some additional readings about this conflict, and the 8 of Swords popped up every time. This conflict is really eating at me, and I do feel very stuck about what to do. I think tomorrow is going to be the big do or die time.

No comments:

Post a Comment