Friday, January 15, 2010

Daily 3-Card Reading for 1/14

1. What I did well today: Page of Cups

I was able to express why I have no intention on meeting up with the guy I had the date with, and it allowed me to say what I am looking for in a relationship. It actually felt good to be open about what I'm looking for in a future partner.

2. What I must leave behind: King of Wands

I must leave behind any sort authoritative attitudes. Today is a day of fun and relaxation. The teacher can hibernate for a day.

3. What I must take forward into tomorrow: 9 of Swords

Yup. This is a big one. I think I'm going to need a part-time job. Between Burning Man, my costume, my website, an overnight stay in Vegas, I need to come up with a way to pay for all of that.  This is the slow time for MUAs and teaching just started up, so I need to be diligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment