I was reading Bluedragonfly's entry about her PDR progress, and I thought it would be a good idea to see how Secret sees my progress.
1. How am I progressing with my PDR? 6 of Cups
I'm currently seeing this PDR as a form of escapism. I'm taking a bit of a child-like approach to it, developing a sense of comfort and familiarity with Secret.
2. Why do I need to do this PDR? 9 of Cups
I get comfort and satisfaction from doing this. It's my own little personal indulgence.
3. What problems am I facing with my PDR? 10 of Cups
I think I'm focusing too much on how the PDR should be instead of embracing it for what it is. I need to allow it to be my own personal journey.
4. What do I need to focus on developing in my PDR? Ace of Cups
I must establish a deeper connection with Secret. I must trust in my intuition, and embrace what he says.
5. What can I gain from this PDR? 2 of Cups
I can create a deeper connection and bond with Secret.
Wow... lots of Cups involved here. I think Secret has become attached to me too. I like it.