Wednesday, February 10, 2010

C for Creativity

This was another spread that I found on Aeclectic Tarot. It's such a simple spread, but I love it. I thought it was very accurate for me.

     1
2
     3

1. What is my art skill? Knave of Cups

I think this is a very accurate card to come out. Artistically, I'm a jack of all trades, master of none (except for dance and makeup), so my skill is in my imagination. I love visualizing, creating stories and images in my head. I'm such a day dreamer. It drives me crazy sometimes because I have difficulty making it real.

2. Where do I need to focus on developing my art skill? Queen of Pentacles

She's me, of course. I think it's actually taking the time to nurture my skills. I need to practice everyday. I'll get better the more I actually do it.

3. What will I gain from this art experience? The Sun

I will gain a sense of peace and harmony when I allow myself to enjoy the art experience. I think being an artist is something that I really am but wasn't allowed to develop because it's not becoming. It's great as a hobby, not as a profession or way of life.

3 comments:

  1. I love this spread! Very lovely cards you have pulled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a profession or way of life? It is if you want it to be and you're willing to commit to it.

    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was brought up appreciating art as a hobby, but not a way of life. I'm at the point where I'm learning that art is my way of life. I often wonder how different my life would have been if I had allowed myself to pursue art more extensively.

    ReplyDelete