Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Assessment

February is over. That means spring's a-coming! Yay! I didn't do this at the end of January, but I think this would be great to do an assessment of each month based on the cycle of the year I did at the beginning of the year.

February's Card: Queen of Swords

I'd say that this was a rather accurate card for this month for many different reasons. My primary assessment of the card was that I was going to be emotionally withdrawn, and keeping myself guarded with my feelings and thoughts. That definitely happened. There was a situation that occurred that caused me to withdraw into myself and stopped me from being as open as I would like. On the other side of the coin, there's a guy who I'm very interested in is in my life (granted we met in January during a photo shoot). The Queen of Swords is the court card that represents Libra, his zodiac sign, so I'd say that's the good side to this card. I hope that there's something developing between us.

2 comments:

  1. I may try this for myself!!! Good luck with the new guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is coming? Yeah right... It is still snowing over here! Meh! Anyhow - fingers crossed for you and that guy!

    ReplyDelete