Saturday, December 26, 2009

Primary Deck Reflection - Secret Tarot

This blog will be my attempt at doing a Primary Deck Reflection on the Secret Tarot. I had spent a bit of time with Legacy of the Divine when something compelled me to open this deck and go through it. Then it clicked for me. I felt like I could understand the essence of tarot with this deck. The cards spoke to each other, and I felt like the story could play itself out. This will be something that I am committed to as I grow in my own spiritual practice.

Personality Card: The Empress
Soul Card: The Empress
Hidden Factor Cards: The Hanged Man, The World
2009 Year Card: The Wheel of Fortune
Zodiac Card: The Lovers
Numerical Lesson and Opportunities Cards: 3 of Wands, 3 of Cups, 3 of Swords, 3 of Pentacles
Zodiac Lessons and Opportunities Cards: 8 of Swords, 9 of Swords, 10 of Swords
Destiny Card: 10 of Swords
Personal Potential Card: Knight of Swords
Inner Teacher Card: Knight of Cups
Mode of Expression in the World Card: King of Wands



No comments:

Post a Comment