Sunday, April 4, 2010

Recurring Cards...

Oh, my beautiful Knave of Cups. My friend, my loyal companion. Why must you torment me so? You have come to me nearly everyday for the past two weeks. Clearly, there's something that you want me to do that I'm not doing. There's a message in your cup that I'm apparently not getting. What is it that you're trying to tell me?

I did two spreads on this, and I think both really related well to each other. Both spreads required 5 cards. Now, onto reading 1.

1. This card does not mean this!... 4 of Swords

Clearly, this means that I should not sit around and wait for something to happen.

2. ...And this won't help! Strength

Being a coward about the whole thing will not help.

3. This card does mean this!... 3 of Wands

There's a new opportunity and potential for love in store for you.

4. ...And this will help! Queen of Wands

But you have to embrace this side of yourself in order to make this happen. You must be her. Be passionate. Make yourself stand out.

5. What will I learn from understanding this card? 2 of Wands

You have to make a decision about what you want to do. Have courage to take that next step, and it will be the right one for you.

Here's the second reading.

1. Who are you? 8 of Swords

I'm not a person, per se, but rather an idea. You have been at this impasse between wanting to do something yet holding back. You don't want to get hurt, but you have to allow yourself the vulnerability to do so.

2. Why are you appearing? King of Wands

How fitting that the Queen and King appear? I definitely identify with him very well, and he represents the charming side to me. I think this is his way of saying, that I have an ability to draw people in, take advantage of that.

3. What is your significance? Knight of Cups

From a child to a teenager. I think the knave is saying that he wants to grow, but it's up to me to make it happen.

4. Where will I meet you? The Empress

I don't know about this one. This is more because I am the Empress and she is me. I think it will be in the situation where I actually embrace the Queen of Wands, that I will meet the Empress.

5. Have I met you? King of Pentacles

I'm taking that answer as a yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment