My deck collection has now reached 9! How crazy is that? I don't use most of the decks I have because most are beyond my skill of reading, but with KG's help I did some new deck interviews with Thoth and Sexual Magic. I actually did Dream Enchantress a few nights ago, but I wanted this to be first because I feel a strong connection to it. Almost similar to my connection with Secret (any coincidence that both were done by the same artist, I think not). On with the interview!
1. Tell me a little bit about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? 4 of Swords
I am a deck you can confide in. You can trust me with your secrets and your thoughts, and I'll be able to tell you what I think.
2. What are your strengths as a deck? King of Swords
I will tell you what you need to know, not necessarily what you want to know.
3. What are your limits as a deck? 6 of Pentacles
I guess, you could say my strength is also my weakness. I'm not the most giving of decks. As I said before, I'll give you what you need to know.
4. What do you bring to the table - what are you here to teach me? Strength
I want you to be confident in your abilities with me. I know I seem overwhelming because I'm not a deck for beginners, but I'll be here to guide you as you enter my world.
5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you? 5 of Pentacles
Look beyond my appearance. You will find a richness and depth that will be most fulfilling to you.
6. What will be the outcome of our working relationship? 10 of Pentacles
I think we're going to work well together. You will find a sense of wholeness with me.