Monday, April 26, 2010

New Deck Interview: Dream Enchantress

My deck collection has now reached 9! How crazy is that? I don't use most of the decks I have because most are beyond my skill of reading, but with KG's help I did some new deck interviews with Thoth and Sexual Magic. I actually did Dream Enchantress a few nights ago, but I wanted this to be first because I feel a strong connection to it. Almost similar to my connection with Secret (any coincidence that both were done by the same artist, I think not). On with the interview!

1. Tell me a little bit about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? 4 of Swords

I am a deck you can confide in. You can trust me with your secrets and your thoughts, and I'll be able to tell you what I think.

2. What are your strengths as a deck? King of Swords

I will tell you what you need to know, not necessarily what you want to know.

3. What are your limits as a deck? 6 of Pentacles

I guess, you could say my strength is also my weakness. I'm not the most giving of decks. As I said before, I'll give you what you need to know.

4. What do you bring to the table - what are you here to teach me? Strength

I want you to be confident in your abilities with me. I know I seem overwhelming because I'm not a deck for beginners, but I'll be here to guide you as you enter my world.

5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you? 5 of Pentacles

Look beyond my appearance. You will find a richness and depth that will be most fulfilling to you.

6. What will be the outcome of our working relationship? 10 of Pentacles

I think we're going to work well together. You will find a sense of wholeness with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment