Thursday, April 1, 2010

Full Moon Spread

We're in April! YAY! More time to be outside!

I've been bad about updating the blog. Stuff in life is happening. I'm feeling the effects of Mars going direct now. Still, I had to do a Full Moon Spread.

3
2
1
0

1. What can be seen with clarity, so bright that it can even blind you. 2 of Cups

Oh Secret... I see what you did there! It's certainly no coincidence that this was the same card that showed up in the New Moon spread. Three guesses as to what this is about. :-)

2. What gets completed, closes a cycle. Knight of Pentacles

This was a hard one to gauge. I think this Knight is telling me that the cautious approach to life must end. It's time to just dive in head first. My plans have shifted, and I have to enjoy the journey.

3. What begins to fade away, to abandon you, to darken....or what needs to be. 5 of Wands

I am the queen of self-sabotage, especially when I start panicking. I think this card is saying that I need to get my act together, and that sometimes I won't get things my way, but I have to continue on. I can't freak out about it. I have to deal with it and move on.

0. Yourself. Shadow card from the base of the deck. The Hermit

I certainly have taken more of an introspective point of view. I'm constantly trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my financial situation and my business. I'll be continuing to build my book, but a girl's gotta have a roof over her head. I'll find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment